The online one-on-one personal training is the most effective and stimulating way to learn Face Yoga Clinic’s routines.
THE KEY SESSION
Duration: 20 minutes
The key to unlocking your natural beauty.
This is the first session, a must if you want to undertake The Lifetime Program or enrol in The Casual Class.
The main elements of this lesson are:
- The Face Assessment so we can both understand your goals and concerns
- Gaining clarity and confidence for yourself
- Finding out if we are a good fit to work together
- Doing action plan to help you start practising face yoga without overwhelm and confusion
THE LIFETIME PROGRAM
Duration: 4 x 60 minutes
The secret to sustainable beauty for life.
The Key Session must be completed if you want to start this program.
This is a complete program that makes the perfect choice if you want to look younger and feel better for a lifetime.
Highly recommended for beginners who are looking to get started or ideal as a beautiful gift for a loved one or a special friend.
The best parts of this program are:
- This complete program consists of 4 lessons so you can learn how to activate, relax and firm your facial and neck muscles
- A minimum of two weeks must be left between each lesson so your muscle strength can be built up and enable you to move on to the next step successfully
- Every lesson will cover different parts of your face so you can learn the best combination of face yoga poses to improve the given area
- Each face yoga pose will be tailored specifically to your individual needs so you can achieve better results
- After completion of the full program you’ll have the confidence in you to make your own face yoga routines so you can bring out your unique beauty and nourish your inner beauty at the same time
- The Face Yoga Clinic’s Workout-sheets upon completion of each lesson
- The Ageing Habits Review so you can understand how they may you age faster and how to alter them for the better
THE CASUAL CLASS
Duration: 30 minutes
An exclusive private session tailored just for you.
The Key Session must be completed prior attending The Casual Class.
The class is intended as a private personalised training or as a follow up session to review the progress.
Ideal for the curious who want to get an overview of face yoga fundamentals or for those face yogis who want to learn a few more advanced face yoga techniques and tips to intensify their face yoga practice.
The class can be booked as a one-off or as an ongoing face yoga training.